Clinical & Molecular Epidemiology Shared Resource
Director: Yun-Ling Zheng, MD, PhD
Repository Manager: Trent Jackson
Lombardi Lower Level
3800 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20057
The Clinical and Molecular Epidemiology Shared Resource manages:
- A biological repository or "bank" of blood samples from nearly 1,000 breast cancer patients and 1,000 non-cancer controls
- Specimens and data from patients with lung or colon cancers
- Samples linked to clinical and epidemiological database
- Includes serum, plasma, and lymphocyte samples, stored at -80 C
- Clinical follow-up data available.
For funding purposes, it is important to acknowledge the Clinical and Molecular Epidemiology Shared Resource in all publications that include data derived from the resource.